Fender Player Series Jaguar Tidepool Pau Ferro Fretboard
Fender Player Series Jaguar Tidepool Pau Ferro Fretboard - Sleek and stylish and with a voice that’s a modern twist on our classic sound, the Player Jaguar has a uniquely slinky playing feel. It encourages you to play differently, to reach for new chords and melodic twists and to explore new sounds and tonalities. Decked out with spotlight-ready chrome accents, it has the authentic sound, features and feel that’s inspired countless artists to write new songs and create new genres of music.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Player Series humbucking bridge pickup and one single-coil Jaguar neck pickup
- Slide switch to coil-split humbucking bridge pickup
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
JAGUAR TREMOLO BRIDGE
The tremolo bridge can be used to create pitch effects ranging from subtle to radical, letting you add a cool personal touch to your music.
The slide switch selects the outside coil of the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking classic single-coil tone.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Jaguar body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jaguar includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Fender Player Series Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Comfort-contoured alder body with vintage-correct body radius
- Maple, modern C-shaped neck with satin urethane finish
- 9.5"-radius fretboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Player Series Alnico II single-coil and Alnico III humbucking pickups
- Coil-split switch allows you to access single-coil tones with the bridge humbucker
- Fender floating vibrato tailpiece
- Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- 24" scale length
- Chrome hardware
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Tidepool
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Vintage-style Adjustable with Floating Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico II Jaguar Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico III Jaguar Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 2-way slide coil-split switch, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042