Fender Player Series Jazzmaster Polar White Pau Ferro Fretboard
Fender Player Series Jazzmaster Polar White Pau Ferro Fretboard - With a fat, thick sound all its own and sleek, elegant style, the Player Jazzmaster stands out under the spotlight. It’s an inspiring instrument with a flexible, authentic Fender tone—a voice that works with any kind of music. The Jazzmaster keeps turning up in the hands of musical visionaries and rebels; it’s the ideal foundation for your sound. Rugged, raw and powerful, this guitar is ready to throw down.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series humbucking pickups
- Push/pull pot to coil-split pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
The vintage-style tremolo bridge can be used to create pitch effects ranging from subtle to radical, letting you add a cool personal touch to your music.
The push/pull tone control selects the outside coil of the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking classic single-coil sounds.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Jazzmaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jazzmaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Fender Player Series Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Comfort-contoured alder body with vintage-correct body radius
- Maple, modern C-shaped neck with satin urethane finish
- 9.5"-radius fretboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 Player Series Alnico II humbucking pickups with bridge-pickup coil split
- Fender floating vibrato tailpiece
- Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- 25.5" scale length
- Chrome hardware
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Polar White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle vintage-style adjustable bridge, floating tremolo tailpiece
- Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico II Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico II Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0146903515