Fender Player Telecaster Left-Handed Polar White Pau Ferro Fretboard
Fender Player Telecaster Left-Handed Polar White Pau Ferro Fretboard - Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster LH is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with bent-steel saddles
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
BENT-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLES
This strings-thru-body Telecaster bridge features bent-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.
“Modern C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Fender Player Series Left-handed Telecaster Features:
- A Telecaster with classic tones and modern playability
- Alnico V single-coil pickups deliver punchy sounds with ample output
- Fast-action modern C-shaped neck and 22-fret, 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Synthetic bone nut enhances vibrational transfer through the neck
- 6-saddle string-through bridge supplies a mean bite and excellent intonation
- Fender standard sealed tuners for rock-solid tuning
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Left-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle String-thru-body with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico V Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico V Tele Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0145223515