Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster Blonde Maple Fretboard
Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster Blonde Maple Fretboard - Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments.The Road Worn '50s Telecaster sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1950s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it's a must-have for the guitar player who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
- 1950s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 narrow jumbo frets
- Dual Tex-Mex™ single-coil pickups with three-way switching
- Vintage-style string-through-body Telecaster bridge with three chrome “barrel” saddles
- Worn nitrocellulose-lacquer finish
Narrow Jumbo Frets
Narrow jumbo frets are taller and slightly narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes.
7.25" Fingerboard Radius
The fingerboard radius is an important spec that describes the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard. This instrument has a 7.25" fingerboard radius, with a more pronounced "vintage-style" curvature typical of Fender guitars from the 1950s, ’60 and ’70s. It’s the way to go for those who grew up with vintage instruments or simply prefer the feel of greater fingerboard curvature.
The Tex-Mex single-coil pickups on this guitar are over-wound for tight, clear bass, sparkling high end and maximum output ideal for everything from soaring clean tone to earthy Texas grit.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Color: Blonde
- Neck Material: Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle strings-through hardtail
- Tuners: Vintage style tuners
- Neck Pickup: Tex-Mex single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Tex-Mex single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, (.010-.046)
- Case Included: Gig bag