Fender Road Worn '60s Jazzmaster 3 Color Sunburst Pau Ferro Fretboard
Fender Road Worn '60s Jazzmaster 3 Color Sunburst Pau Ferro Fretboard - Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, lightly rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments. The Road Worn '60s Jazzmaster sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some.
- 1960s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual single-coil American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic Jazzmaster “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design
- Vintage-style bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece
- Worn nitrocellulose-lacquer finish
This is the smallest fret size, neither as tall nor as wide as medium jumbo frets. This is how we used to make them back in the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s, and is the comfortable way to go for those who grew up with it or simply just prefer the feel of smaller frets.
7.25" Fingerboard Radius
The fingerboard radius is an important spec that describes the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard. This instrument has a 7.25" fingerboard radius, with a more pronounced "vintage-style" curvature typical of Fender guitars from the 1950s, ’60 and ’70s. It’s the way to go for those who grew up with vintage instruments or simply prefer the feel of greater fingerboard curvature.
New American Vintage Pickups
This instrument features specially voiced American Vintage pickups meticulously researched and crafted to reproduce the authentic design, voice and performance of the great Fender guitars of the 1960s.
Road Worn® Lacquer Finish
This instrument includes a vintage-authentic nitrocellulose-lacquer finish that lets the body wood breathe with more natural resonance. Its Road Worn finish and hardware treatment imparts a cool aged look and feel, conveying the impression that this instrument has more than just a few miles on it.
"C" Neck Profile
The neck of this instrument has a comfortable "C" profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fender’s first golden age in the 1950s and ’60s. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
Vintage-Style Bridge with Floating Tremolo
An addition to its other authentic 1960s-era design elements, this guitar features a fully adjustable vintage-style bridge with six saddles and "floating" tremolo tailpiece.
Fender Road Worn '60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Features:
- 1960s-era Jazzmaster reproduction with a nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 2 specially voiced American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups
- Road Worn finish for a worn-in look
- Vintage-style tremolo and switching give you old-school vibe
- Alder body offers a balanced tone
- Pau ferro fingerboard adds clarity and a sleek feel
- Jazzmaster control layout offers a wide variety of tones on the fly
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: 3-color Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C profile
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage Style
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil
- Controls: 1 x volume (bridge), 1 x tone, 2 x thumbwheels (neck volume, tone), 2-way slide switch (rhythm/lead tone), 3-way toggle switch
- Strings: 10-46
- Case Included: Deluxe Gig bag