Fender Santa Ana Overdrive Pedal
Fender Santa Ana Overdrive Pedal - We helped generate the classic guitar tones that inspired players to create new music, and now with the Santa Ana Overdrive, we’ve brought our expertise to stompboxes. Armed with FET technology, this pedal lets you dial in sounds varying from “just a little hairy” all the way to thick, fully saturated overdrive. The flexible tone controls unlock a wide range of sonic flavors. This pedal cleans up with the guitar’s volume control, just like our famous amplifiers.
- FET technology for tube-like performance
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ overdrive voicings
- LED backlit knobs
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
- The Santa Ana Overdrive requires a 9V DC (center negative polarity) power supply with at least 150mA of available current.
The Santa Ana Overdrive utilizes modern FET technology to give you the magic of vintage tube overdrive, without any of the associated noise or maintenance hassles.
Pick softer or roll back the guitar's volume control to "clean" up your tone, just like a tube amp. Alternatively, slamming the guitar adds some "hair" to your sound.
Add some variety to your sound or recreate classic tones precisely with flexible tone controls and your choice of two overdrive voicings.
LED-illuminated knobs show your control settings at a glance-even on dark stages.
MAGNETIC BATTERY DOOR
The exclusive, "patent applied for", magnetically latched 9V battery door makes it quick and easy to swap batteries.
Every Fender effects pedal is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum-they'll easily withstand the rigors of touring.
- Pedal Type: Overdrive
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes (buffered selectable)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Power Usage: 150mA