Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass - Olympic White
Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass - Olympic White - Steve Harris's galloping fleet-fingered basslines have turbocharged U.K. metal titans Iron Maiden for decades and have made him the most influential metal bassist alive. Harris has stayed true to his battle-hardened Precision Bass over the years, and his signature Steve Harris Precision Bass now comes in his famously regal gloss White finish with special pinstriping, mirrored pickguard and West Ham United F.C. crest. Other ironclad features include a single powerful Seymour Duncan® Steve Harris signature model pickup, Fender HiMass™ bridge, Fender round-wound strings and Harris's signature on the back of the headstock. A set of Rotosound® Steve Harris Signature flat-wound strings are included.
- Gloss White finish with maroon-blue-maroon pinstriping and West Ham United F.C. crest
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 20 jumbo frets and black plastic nut
- Seymour Duncan® Steve Harris SPB-4 signature model pickup
- Flat-top knurled chrome control knobs
- Fender High-Mass bridge
- ’70s-style Schaller® tuning machines
- Fender 7250M .045-.105 Nickel Plated Steel round wound strings
A two-piece body not only imparts a unique cosmetic touch, but is also crafted from dense, articulate maple—perfect for Harris' galloping basslines.
Signature Harris Pickup
The hot coil wind behind Harris' signature Seymour Duncan® SPB-4 pickup serves up pure powerhouse tone with increased mids and tight treble.
Pinstripe Body Finish
The pristine gloss White finish on the body is flanked with pinstripes for an added dose of attitude on any stage.
West Ham United F.C. Crest
A devoted West Ham United football fan, Harris decked out this signature instrument with the official logo of his favorite team.
Dark Tinted Headstock
For an added touch of personal style, the instrument sports a dark tinted headstock complete with the signature of the Maiden bassist.
Achieve rock-solid sustain and pure P Bass® resonance with a sleek and stable High-Mass bridge.
- Body Shape: Precision
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Olympic White
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: 2-piece Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "U"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.615"
- Nut Material: Synthetic bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Fender High Mass
- Tuners: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Steve Harris Signature P-Bass SPB-4 Split Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Strings: .045-.105
- Case Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Model #: 0141032305