Fender The Pelt Fuzz Pedal
Fender The Pelt Fuzz Pedal - A good fuzz pedal is indispensable—this gloriously splatty, satisfying sound has been the cornerstone of rock tone for decades. An all-original design, The Pelt Fuzz has a few tricks hidden up its sleeve. All the familiar controls are there: Level, Fuzz and Tone, along with a Bloom control to shape the contours of your sound. Our secret-weapon Mid switch lets you boost or cut the midrange for even more voicing options, while the Thick switch adds some girth to your sound.
- Silicon fuzz effect pedal
- Mid and Thick voicing switches
- LED-backlit knobs; Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
The Pelt Fuzz is built around silicon transistors, giving it the classic sound from the ‘60s.
The Mid and Thick switches change the texture of The Pelt Fuzz, covering all your tonal needs—thick or thin.
FENDER AMP JEWEL LED
The instantly recognizable Fender amp jewel LED leaves no doubt as to this pedal’s pedigree—it’s a classic aesthetic touch from our famous amplifiers.
LED-illuminated knobs show your control settings at a glance—even on dark stages.
MAGNETIC BATTERY DOOR
The exclusive, “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door makes it quick and easy to swap batteries.
Every Fender effects pedal is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum—they’ll easily withstand the rigors of touring.
Fender the Pelt Fuzz Pedal Features:
- Silicon fuzz guitar effects pedal
- Delivers the classic fuzz tones that have been a cornerstone of rock tone for decades
- Level, Fuzz, and Tone provide basic tone shaping
- Bloom control molds the contours of your sound
- Mid switch boosts or cuts your mids for additional tonal textures
- Thick switch injects your sound with girth and muscle
- LED-backlit knobs make it easy to see your settings on a dark stage
- Patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door
- Rugged, yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis
- Pedal Type: Fuzz
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Power Usage: 50mA
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 3.1"
- Depth: 5"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.