Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb 100-watt 1x12" Combo Amp
Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb 100-watt 1x12" Combo Amp - In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 22-watt power output of an original Deluxe tube amp. Using a high-performance 100-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Deluxe tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of a single Jensen® N-12K neodymium speaker and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Deluxe Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Deluxe.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Jensen N-12K neodymium speaker
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
LEGENDARY DELUXE TONE
This amp features the most accurate emulation of our original Deluxe Reverb. It sounds like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
ONBOARD TREMOLO AND REVERB
Our powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tremolo effects that made our amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
REAR PANEL FEATURES
This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
5-WAY POWER ATTENUATOR SWITCH
Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume—from a full 22W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 0.2W.
CUSTOM JENSEN NEO SPEAKER
Designed to match the traditional C12K speaker, the Jensen N-12K Neo speaker is engineered using lightweight neodymium magnets.
SOLID PINE CABINET
Lighter than plywood, solid pine is a traditional Fender cabinet material from the ‘50s and ’60s, making for more resonant and more “musical” speaker cabinets.
Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb 100-watt Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- All the look, tone, and output of a classic 22W all-tube Deluxe
- The latest in solid-state digital tone modeling
- Massive weight savings — weighs in at just 23 lbs.
- Familiar tone stack performance
- 5-way attenuator dials back power to 0.2 watts
- Solid pinewood cabinet in black textured vinyl with a classic silver grille cloth
- 12" Jensen N12K neodymium speaker exhibits tight, round bass and a sparkling top end
- Balanced XLR out with output control, selectable cab IRs, and ground lift
- Includes a 2-button footswitch for reverb and tremolo switching and cover
- Type: Solid State with DSP
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 100W (variable down to 0.2W)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Jensen N-12K Neo
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Tremolo
- Amp Modeling: Deluxe Reverb Emulation
- EQ: Treble, Bass
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (normal), 2 x 1/4" (vibrato channel)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, reverb)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Lightweight Solid Pine, Black Textured Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17"
- Width: 24.1"
- Depth: 9.28"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Model #: 2274100000