Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb 200-watt 2x12" Guitar Amp
Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb 200-watt 2x12" Guitar Amp - In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp. Using a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Twin tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of two Jensen® N-12K neodymium speakers and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
LEGENDARY TWIN TONE
This amp features the most accurate emulation of our original Twin Reverb. Sound like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
ONBOARD TREMOLO AND REVERB
Our powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tremolo effects that made our amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
REAR PANEL FEATURES
This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch to eliminate hum and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
5-WAY POWER ATTENUATOR SWITCH
Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume—from a full 85W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 1W.
CUSTOM JENSEN NEO SPEAKER
Designed to match the traditional C12K speaker, the Jensen N-12K Neo speaker is engineered using lightweight neodymium magnets.
SOLID PINE CABINET
Lighter than plywood, solid pine is a traditional Fender cabinet material from the ‘50s and ’60s, making for more resonant and more “musical” speaker cabinets.
Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb 200-watt Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- All the look, tone, and output of a classic 85W all-tube Twin
- The latest in solid-state digital tone modeling
- Massive weight savings — weighs in at just 33 lbs
- Familiar switch and tone stack performance
- 5-way attenuator dials back power to a single watt
- Solid pinewood cabinet in black textured vinyl with a classic silver grille cloth
- Twin 12" Jensen N12K neodymium speakers exhibit tight, round bass and a sparkling top end
- Balanced XLR out with output control, selectable cab IRs, and ground lift
- Includes a 2-button footswitch and cover
- Type: Solid State with DSP
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 200W (variable down to 1W)
- Speaker Size: 2 x 12" Jensen N-12K
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Tremolo
- Amp Modeling: Twin Tube Amp Emulation
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (normal), 2 x 1/4" (vibrato channel)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, effect)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Features: Tilt-back option
- Construction Material: Lightweight Solid Pine with Black Textured Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 20.24"
- Width: 26.6"
- Depth: 10.35"
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Model #: 2274200000