Fender Vintera '50s Precision Bass Vintage Blonde
Fender Vintera '50s Precision Bass Vintage Blonde - For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Precision Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with a re-voiced pickup—this bass has all of the punchy tone that made the P Bass® famous.
For authentic, original-era tone we re-voiced the single split-coil P Bass pickup to sound more like the original. Seismic and punchy, it has the tone that made the P Bass one of the most popular electric basses. The “Vintage C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include an anodized aluminum pickguard, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder or ash body
- Single ‘50s P Bass split-coil pickup
- “Vintage C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets
- 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
ALDER OR ASH BODY
Alder’s tone is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs; ash features chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end. Both are classic Fender tone woods.
“VINTAGE C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the “Vintage C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
REVOICED 50s P BASS PICKUP
We revoiced the pickup to be more ‘50s-accurate. It’s full of the punchy, rumbling tone that made Fender famous.
Hosting 20 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE 4-SADDLE BRIDGE
Hosting 4 threaded saddles for period-correct aesthetics, this bridge offers solid intonation and action adjustment.
ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
A way cool touch from the ‘50s, the anodized aluminum pickguard gives this bass a vintage vibe that’s unbeatable.
Fender Vintera '50s Precision Bass Features:
- P Bass with vintage style, sound, and playability
- Chunky period-correct C-shaped neck gives you something to wrap your hand around
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets supplies classic playing feel
- Tim Shaw-designed split single-coil pickup kicks out a wide range of tonal stylings
- 4-saddle vintage-style bridge with threaded steel saddles provides reliable intonation
- Vintage-style tuning machines supply rock-solid tuning stability
- Anodized aluminum pickguard, chrome hardware, and 4-bolt neck plate
- Vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color
- Body Shape: Vintera '50s Precision
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Vintage Blonde
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Vintage C
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle American Vintage
- Tuners: American Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Middle Pickup: Vintera Vintage-style '50s Split Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Fender NPS, .045-.105
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0149612307