Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Fiesta Red Electric Guitar
Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Fiesta Red Electric Guitar - For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Telecaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the bite and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. The thick, fat-shouldered “Early 50s U”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Two vintage-style ‘50s Tele single-coil pickups
- “Early ‘50s U”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“EARLY ‘50S U” NECK PROFILE
Fat and comfortable, the “Early ‘50s U”-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
REVOICED 50S TELE PICKUPS
We recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. They’re full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a stylishly classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines, with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.
Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Telecaster with vintage style, sound, and playability
- Beefy period-correct U-shaped neck gives you something to wrap your hand around
- 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets supplies classic playing feel
- '50s-style single-coil pickups serve up snarling Tele twang
- 3-saddle bridge with brass barrel saddles ensures maximum sustain
- Vintage-style tuning machines supply rock-solid tuning stability
- Knurled dome knobs, 1-ply pickguard, vintage-style strap buttons, 4-bolt neck plate
- Vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Vintera '50s Telecaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Fiesta Red
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Early '50s U
- Radius 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 21, Vintage
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 3-saddle American Vintage Strings-through body
- Tuners Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup Vintage-style '50s Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-style '50s Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included Gig Bag
- Model #: 0149852340