Fender Vintera '60s Jaguar Ocean Turquoise
Fender Vintera '60s Jaguar Ocean Turquoise - For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jaguar. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with recreated vintage-style pickups—this guitar has all of the “round”, yet bold, tone that made the Jaguar a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the pair of single-coil Jaguar pickups to sound and feel more like the originals—keeping the focusing cages, of course. The chiming neck pickup is tempered by the bright, aggressive bridge pickup. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. Vintage-style Jaguar bridge, tremolo and tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body; 24” scale
- Two ‘60s Jaguar single-coil pickups
- “Mid ’60s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style Jaguar floating tremolo and bridge
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“Mid 60s C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the "Mid ’60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
RECREATED 60s JAGUAR PICKUPS
We recreated the pickups to be more 60s-accurate. They’re full of the articulate tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument. The matching painted headstock is a cool touch, too.
VINTAGE-STYLE JAGUAR TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this “locking” tremolo offers the sound and feel of a vintage tremolo.
This circuit makes it easy to dial in preset rhythm and lead sounds and switch between the two on the fly—great for live performances.
Fender Vintera '60s Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic Jaguar style with "Golden Era" design and appointments
- Dual single-coil pickups deliver the aggressive chime Jaguars are known for
- Mid-'60s "C" neck profile and 7.25" fretboard radius deliver a period-correct feel
- Traditional Jaguar control set includes switchable rhythm and lead tone circuits, sliders to activate/deactivate each pickup, plus a "tone cut" slider
- Floating vibrato tailpiece with vintage-style bridge for expressive bends and warbles
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Vintera '60s Jaguar
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Ocean Turquiose
- Neck Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-style Floating Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style Jaguar Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style Jaguar Single-coil
- Controls: Lead volume, lead tone, 2 x thumbwheel (neck volume, tone), rhythm/lead switch, 2 x on/off pickup switches, 3-way tone switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0149773308