Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster Modified Surf Green
Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster Modified Surf Green - For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jazzmaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone we re-voiced the pair of single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. The warm, smooth-sounding neck pickup is balanced by the bright, cutting bridge pickup. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playing feel. An Adjusto-matic™ bridge is paired to Jazzmaster floating tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Two Hot ‘60s Jazzmaster wide single-coil pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped maple neck with satin back finish; 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Jazzmaster floating tremolo and Adjusto-matic bridge
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
The “Modern C”-shaped profile is designed for comfort and performance. The smooth satin back finish makes it play even faster.
HOT 60s JAZZMASTER PICKUPS
We redesigned this guitar’s pickups. They’re packed with the bell-like, articulate tone that made Fender famous—only hotter.
Comfortable for chording and single-note playing alike, the 9.5”-radius fingerboard offers modern feel thanks to its medium-jumbo frets, while also making wide bends easier in the upper registers.
ADJUSTO-MATIC BRIDGE AND TREMOLO
The Adjusto-matic bridge offers stable saddles and better intonation, while moving the tremolo closer to the bridge provides a better break angle and reduces ringing.
This circuit makes it easy to dial-in a preset rhythm or lead sound and switch between the two on the fly—great for live performances.
Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster Modified Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic offset design, tweaked to suit modern player preferences
- Dual Vintage-style '60s Hot Jazzmaster single-coil pickups deliver vibrant, wide-ranging tone with increased output
- Rhythm and lead tone circuits yield 2 distinct voicings for sonic versatility
- Play with expressive bends and warbles with the floating vibrato tailpiece
- Adjusto-matic bridge offers superior intonation and tuning stability, especially when using lighter strings
- Modern "C" neck profile with 9.5" fretboard radius, for a faster, smoother playing experience
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Vintera '60s Jazzmaster Modified
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Surf Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjusto-Matic with Vintage-style Floating Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 1 x lead/rhythm circuit switch (up/down), 2 x thumbwheel (neck volume/tone), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag