Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster Modified Olympic White
Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster Modified Olympic White - For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Stratocaster® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics, this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender® tone we re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output for more girth and gain. Thick-sounding, yet articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A contemporary, two-point synchronized tremolo offers rock-solid performance and tuning stability, while the S-1™ switch adds the neck pickup in positions 1 and 2, unlocking even more tonal variety. Other features include vintage-style tuning machines and strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Three Hot ‘60s Strat® single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- Modern C”-shaped neck with satin back finish; 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- S1 switch adds neck pickup to positions 1 & 2
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
The “Modern C”-shaped profile is designed for comfort and performance. The smooth back finish makes it play even faster.
HOT 60s STRAT PICKUPS
We redesigned this guitar’s pickups. They’re packed with the bell-like, articulate tone that made Fender famous—only hotter.
Comfortable for chording and single-note playing alike, the 9.5”-radius fingerboard offers modern feel thanks to its medium-jumbo frets, while also making wide bends easier in the upper registers.
MODERN SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this two-screw tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
The S--1 switch adds the neck pickup to positions one and two, accessing previously unavailable combinations, or the power of all three pickups cranking simultaneously.
Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster Modified Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Tim Shaw–designed Hot '65 pickups sound great
- Pau ferro fretboard adds warmth and depth
- Medium jumbo frets are super comfortable
- "C" neck profile and 9.5" fretboard radius feel comfortable in almost any hand
- 2-point tremolo system for better tuning stability
- 5-way switch and S-1 system unlock more tonal options
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Vintera '60s Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Olympic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-point Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0149993305