Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Bigsby 3 Tone Sunburst
Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Bigsby 3 Tone Sunburst - For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Telecaster® Bigsby. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile, re-voiced pickups and cool-looking Bigsby tremolo—this guitar has all of the growl and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
We recreated the pair of ‘60s single-coil Telecaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling tone that put Fender on the map. The thick, fat-shouldered “Early ‘60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A Bigsby vibrato allows for expressive vibrato effects without compromising the characteristic Tele® twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include four-bolt neck plate , chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder or ash body
- Two vintage-style ‘60s Tele® single-coil pickups
- “Early ‘60s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Bigsby B5 bridge and tailpiece
- Includes deluxe gig bag
ALDER OR ASH BODY
Alder’s tone is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs; ash features beautiful grain, along with chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end.
“Early 60s C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the "Early ’60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
REVOICED 60S TELE PICKUPS
We revoiced the pickups to be more 60s-accurate. They’re full of the twangy, biting tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
The Bigsby vibrato has a smooth feel—perfect for subtle vibrato—along with a slick, original-era aesthetic.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines, with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Early '60s "C"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Number of Frets: 21
- Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Bigsby B5 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Deluxe Gig Bag