Fender Vintera '70s Stratocaster Sienna Sunburst Pau Ferro Fretboard
Fender Vintera '70s Stratocaster Sienna Sunburst Pau Ferro Fretboard - For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera® ‘70s Stratocaster®. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade —including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
For authentic Fender® tone we recreated the trio of ‘70s single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Flat-staggered pole pieces (an authentic 70s element) create a balanced string-to-string response. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate sound that put Fender on the map. The “Early 70s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and period-correct “F”-stamped tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Ash body
- Three vintage-style ‘70s Strat® single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- “Early ’70s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, ash features beautiful grain, along with chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end.
“Early 70s C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the "Early 70s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a period-correct playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
REVOICED 70s STRAT PICKUPS
We revoiced the pickups to be more 70s-accurate. These flat-pole pickups are full of the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
‘70s F-STAMPED TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines have a unique housing stamped with our famous “F” logo.
Fender Vintera ’70s Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Stratocaster with vintage style, sound, and playability
- Period-correct early-’70s C-shaped neck gives you something to wrap your hand around
- 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets supplies classic playing feel
- Vintage-style ’70s single-coil pickups serve up crystalline, bell-like Strat sounds
- 5-way switching makes it easy to nail those glassy Strat sounds with a flick of the switch
- Vintage-style 6-point synchronized tremolo enables expressive bends and dives
- F-stamped tuning machines supply rock-solid tuning stability
- Vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Vintera '70s Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Sienna Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Early '70s C
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Vintage-style
- Tuners: Fender Vintage
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style '70s Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style '70s Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0149843347