Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Deluxe Vintage Blonde Electric Guitar
Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Deluxe Vintage Blonde Electric Guitar - For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera® ‘70s Telecaster® Deluxe. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the authentic bite and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.
We recreated the pair of Wide Range humbucking pickups to sound more like the originals. Bold and fat-sounding, they have the punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The “Thin C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and three-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Two Wide Range humbucking pickups
- “Thin C”-shaped maple neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body hardtail Strat bridge with six saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“THIN C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the “Thin C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a period-correct playing feel that’s comfortable for all players.
REVOICED WIDE RANGE HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
We revoiced the pickups to be more 70s-accurate. They’re clear and articulate, with improved string-to-string volume balance.
Hosting 21 medium-jumbo frets, the 9.5”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE STRAT HARDTAIL BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a classic Fender hardtail bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and six saddles for pinpoint-accurate intonation.
‘70s-STYLE “F” TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of classic machines with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.
Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Deluxe Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- "Golden era" Telecaster with dual humbuckers
- Volume and tone controls for each pickup plus 3-way switching for endless tonal combinations
- 6-saddle Strat bridge allows for precise intonation across all strings
- Thin "C" neck profile and 9.5" fretboard radius appeal to players preferring a more modern Tele feel
- F-stamped tuning machines, vintage-style strap buttons, and 3-bolt neck plate for period-correct aesthetics
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Vintera '70s Telecaster Deluxe
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Vintage Blonde
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle String-through body
- Tuners: Fender Vintage
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0149812307