Ibanez AVN6 DTS Distressed Tobacco Sunburst Acoustic Guitar
Ibanez AVN6 DTS Distressed Tobacco Sunburst Acoustic Guitar - The Ibanez AVN6's small body and short scale produce a warm and punchy tone that calls back to the roots of American music. This parlor guitar is a joy to play around the house; its mahogany body and solid spruce top accurately reproduce the nuances of fingerpicked and strummed patterns without a lot of booming bass to mask finer details. Period-correct appointments include an antique finish with a herringbone soundhole rosette, an aged bone nut and saddle for enhanced sustain, and a slotted headstock to prevent string breakage.
Ibanez Artwood Vintage Acoustic Parlor Guitar at a Glance:
- Vintage-styled looks and tone
- Fun to play and travels well
- Warm midrange sits well in a mix
Vintage-styled looks and tone
The Ibanez Artwood Vintage's appeal is apparent from the moment you see it. A classic body style with antique stylings have a look that calls out to be played, and a balanced, boxy tone will give new life to your licks and songs arrangements.
Fun to play and travels well
Guitarists have been fans of the Ibanez Artwood Vintage series since the beginning, and we feel the AVN6 carries on the tradition that made the originals great. The AVN6's antique appointments and smaller body have an inviting quality that you'll reach for night after night in the studio, in the bedroom, or out on the porch.
Warm midrange sits well in a mix
The Artwood AVN6's mahogany back and sides and solid spruce top generate a rich, warm, balanced midrange tone that doesn't compete for a lot of bandwidth in a live or recorded mix. This can help you keep from reducing your acoustic tone to a "shaker" sound in a full arrangement, as can happen with full-sized acoustics.
Ibanez Artwood Vintage Acoustic Parlor Guitar Features:
- Looks and tone that hark back to early American music
- Fun to play - great for mornings on the patio or nights in the studio
- Small body and short scale deliver full midrange with punchy transients
- Sits well in a full mix
- Mahogany back and sides provide warmth and body
- Solid spruce top adds articulation and character
- Vintage-styled finish gives off an authentic vibe
- Herringbone rosette for stage-ready looks
- Aged bone nut and saddle for enhanced sustain
- Antique nickel tuners for looks and tuning stability