Ibanez LGB30NT George Benson Hollow Body Electric Guitar - Premium Jazz Box Tone From The Master Himself
The Ibanez LGB30NT hollowbody electric guitar came about when the guitar maker and jazz/R&B legend George Benson got together to create a more affordable version of his popular signature model. The result was better than either of them could have anticipated, and we think you'll agree as soon as you pick one up. You don't even need to plug it in to experience how good the LGB30 sounds or how smooth it plays. The spruce-topped maple body and its smooth, bound-ebony fingerboard come together to give you incredible sound and feel. When you plug in the Ibanez LGB30, you won't believe what a gem you've found.
Ibanez LGB30 Hollowbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Super 58 Custom humbucking pickups deliver smooth tone and rugged texture
- Flamed maple topped with spruce delivers rich sound and great looks
- Smooth-playing ebony fretboard with binding and fret-edge treatment
Super 58 Custom humbucking pickups deliver smooth tone and rugged texture
Early hollowbody electric guitars had wonderfully expressive tone. To capture that timeless sound, Ibanez developed the Super 58 Custom pickup. This special humbucker preserves your LGB30 hollowbody guitar's punch but ditches the 60Hz hum that came with vintage models. Your sound will be rich and full, but with the clarity that makes the guitar more versatile than its looks would let on. What's more, the Super 58 humbucker gives the LGB30 a touch of grit that's perfect for bluesy licks.
Flamed maple topped with spruce delivers rich sound and great looks
Flamed maple and spruce come together beautifully on this LGB30 hollowbody guitar. While the maple construction of the back and sides ensures your notes will ring out with great clarity, the spruce adds the warmth and nuance that is required when playing demanding music such as jazz. And of course the figured maple looks absolutely stunning. You'll love the robust tone the LGB30 is capable of!
Smooth-playing ebony fretboard with binding and fret-edge treatment
One thing that sets the Ibanez LGB30 apart from other hollowbodies at this price is its bound ebony fretboard, complete with Ibanez's Artstar fret-edge treatment. The bound ebony fingerboard adds an elegant look while also enhancing tone and playability. The frets are rounded at the edges to complete the smooth feel. If you play it without looking at the price tag, you may think the LGB30 would cost much more than it does.
Ibanez LGB30 Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A premium jazz box based on George Benson's custom Ibanez hollowbody
- Flamed maple body topped with spruce looks fantastic and provides bright and balanced tone
- Ultra-stable 3-piece mahogany and maple set neck delivers maximum stability
- Bound ebony fretboard with Artstar fret-edge treatment plays like butter
- Dual Super 58 Custom pickups provide timeless humbucker tone with the perfect hint of grit
- Bone nut and custom tailpiece deliver sweet tone with lingering sustain
- Dressed in gold hardware and outfitted with flatwound strings
- Hardshell case included
Get the smooth jazz box tone you've always wanted with this Ibanez LGB30 guitar.