IK Multimedia AmpliTube X-Vibe Modulation Pedal
IK Multimedia AmpliTube X-Vibe Modulation Pedal – With IK Multimedia X-Vibe on your pedalboard, a cache of hyper-realistic, AmpliTube-derived modulation effects are a mere stomp away. This cutting-edge guitar pedal supplies 16 tried-and-true effects, including chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary, doubling, and more — everything you need for lush thickening, jet-engine comb filtering, throaty phase shifting, and an assortment of other inventive sounds. X-Vibe boasts extremely high-quality hardware with 24-bit/192kHz conversion, a 5Hz–24kHz frequency response, 123dB of dynamic range, and a pure analog dry path with switchable true/soft bypass. You’ll also benefit from mega-tight integration with AmpliTube software for easy parameter tweaking and storage of up to 300 user-created presets. X-Vibe features an intuitive interface, expression pedal input, and full MIDI implementation, plus a built-in USB audio interface and five cabinet impulse responses. Finally, X-Vibe comes with a free copy of AmpliTube 5 SE to get you up and running fast.
Loaded with state-of-the-art AmpliTube DSP
Like all of IK’s X-Gear stompboxes, X-Vibe packs the company’s acclaimed AmpliTube processing into a cutting-edge, pedalboard-ready enclosure. X-Vibe offers 16 hyper-realistic emulations of real-world modulation devices, putting an array of tried-and-true chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary, and doubling effects conveniently at your feet. Beyond that, this pedal’s X-Mode supplies you with extra signal-boosting features that are guaranteed to impress.
Top-of-the-line hardware with audiophile-grade specs
IK Multimedia went all in with regard to the quality of X-Vibe’s hardware. The stompbox’s audiophile-grade components include ultra-low-noise, 24-bit/192kHz conversion for leading-edge sound, plus a 5Hz–24kHz frequency response — more than enough to capture your guitar’s full sonic range. You also get an impressive 123dB of dynamic range, ensuring that every nuance of your playing is reproduced, from whisper quiet to maximum overdrive. The guitarists here appreciate X-Vibe’s pure analog dry path, and its switchable true/soft bypass provides enough control to satisfy top-level players.
Mega-tight integration with AmpliTube software
X-Vibe comes with a matching plug-in for AmpliTube, enabling you to open a virtual X-Vibe stomp inside of the software. Thanks to this mega-tight hardware-software integration, you’ll be able to tweak your hardware’s parameters using AmpliTube’s award-winning workflow, then save them as one of up to 300 presets that you can recall directly from the pedal. X-Vibe includes a free copy of AmpliTube 5 SE to get you up and running.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube X-Vibe Features:
- 16 emulations of real-world modulation devices culled from IK’s acclaimed AmpliTube software
- Puts an array of tried-and-true chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary, and doubling effects conveniently at your feet
- Ultra-low-noise, 24-bit/192kHz conversion gives you leading-edge sound
- 5Hz–24kHz frequency response captures the full sonic range of your guitar
- 123dB of dynamic range ensures that every nuance of your playing is reproduced
- Inputs and outputs accept both hi-Z and line-level signal
- Pure analog dry path with switchable true/soft bypass
- Special X-Mode opens additional signal boosting feature
- Comes with a matching plug-in that opens inside of AmpliTube software
- Permits you to tweak the pedal’s parameters using AmpliTube’s award-winning workflow
- Save up to 300 user-created presets that you can recall directly from the pedal
- Built-in USB audio interface for easy recording
- Guitar-friendly interface with intuitive knobs and easy-to-read LED display
- Expression pedal input gives you real-time control over your effects
- Full MIDI implementation offers easy integration with your stage or recording rig
- 5 cabinet impulse responses for connecting directly to a PA system or recording setup
- Includes a free copy of AmpliTube 5 SE
- Pedal Type: Modulation
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Rotary, Tremolo
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (L/mono, R)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (L/mono, R)
- MIDI: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (external control)
- True Bypass: Yes, Switchable to Soft
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.2″
- Width: 6.8″
- Depth: 5.7″
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Model #: XG-PEDAL-XVIBE-IN