IK Multimedia iRig Stomp iOS Interface - Add Your iOS Device to Your Pedalboard!
The IK Multimedia iRig Stomp is the perfect way to incorporate your iOS device into your live guitar or bass rig. It's the guitar toy everyone at Music Machine's been waiting for! If you've been exploring the wide range of iOS guitar-effects apps out there, then you already know that there's a lot you can do with your mobile device. The iRig Stomp lets you take these same great apps with you onstage in a pedalboard-friendly format, essentially turning your iOS device into your own custom stompbox. There's no limit to what you can do with an IK Multimedia iRig Stomp!
IK Multimedia iRig Stomp iOS Stompbox Interface at a Glance:
- Integrate virtually any iOS guitar app into your effects rig
- High-end hardware for outstanding audio quality
- Built road tough for a lifetime of serious use
Integrate virtually any iOS guitar app into your effects rig
When IK Multimedia designed their iRig Stomp, they decided to give it a universal 1/8" TRRS connector, the same kind of connection built into most iOS devices. That means you can connect your iPad running IK's AmpliTube app or your iPhone equipped with a third-party guitar effects app (so long as it uses the headphone jack as its I/O), and it will work flawlessly with the iRig Stomp.
High-end hardware for outstanding audio quality
The iRig Stomp isn't just an adapter for your iOS device, it's stompbox style interface designed to give you the best possible sound quality. Not only does the iRig Stomp sport true-bypass switching, its also designed to accommodate anything from the blazing-hot output of active humbuckers to the quieter signal produced by passive single-coil pickups. And as an added bonus, IK even gave the iRig Stomp its own headphone output, so you can even use it for silent practice.
Built road tough for a lifetime of serious use
IK Multimedia built the iRig Stomp to be able to stand up to the rigors of everyday live use. Its solid, all-metal chassis and rugged footswitch are more than ready to handle serious use. Go ahead, stomp away! Show after show, you can be confident that your iRig Stomp will keep on performing.
IK Multimedia iRig Stomp iOS Stompbox Interface Features:
- Integrates your iOS device into your guitar rig with stompbox-style control
- 1/8" TRRS I/O lets you use IK Multimedia's AmpliTube app and many other iOS effects apps
- Works with most iOS devices, including current iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad models
- Stompbox format fits into any traditional pedalboard layout
- Stage-ready, heavy-duty metal housing and durable footswitch ensure roadworthiness
- High-quality electronic components accommodate any kind of guitar pickups
- True-bypass switching preserves signal quality when not in use
- Built-in headphone output jack for silent practice
- Powered by a single 9V battery or most standard 9V pedal power supplies (e.g. the Visual Sound 1 SPOT)
Add your iOS device to your guitar rig with an IK Multimedia iRig Stomp!