John Packer JP031 Bb Tenor Trombone
John Packer JP031 - As a beginner on the trombone, you will find this entry level medium bore Bb trombone perfect for you. The instrument's medium bore offers versatility with little resistance and its 8" bell gives you great sound projection.
The JP031 features:
- Bell ring for added strength and for extra resonance
- Yellow brass slide and tuning slide
- A lovely lightweight instrument, perfect for the education system and inexpensive
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults.
The JP031 Bb Trombone is supplied with a JP601 mouthpiece and lightweight case. The case is well designed and attractively styled with eye catching colours and a reflective safety strap and ergonomic carry handle. The case also includes a small external storage pocket enabling players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
- Model: JP031, JP031S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 203mm (8")
- Bore: Medium 12.7 (.500")
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP031), Silver Plate (JP031S)
- Lyre: No
- Mouthpiece: JP601