Martin 000-X2E Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural
Martin 000-X2E Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural - We took the 000X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 000-X2E. This Auditorium sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the 000-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
Vintage construction, modern playability
The Martin Auditorium body has been a favorite among performing guitarists for many decades. It delivers rich low end, while giving each note a balance and clarity that works as a solo instrument, for accompanying your voice, and for layering in a full arrangement. The neck joins the body at the 14th fret for a total scale length of 24.9". The neck is built with Martin's Modified Low Oval profile with High Performance Taper to appeal to today's guitarists.
Martin 000-X2E Features:
- Beautifully designed Auditorium acoustic great for variety of styles
- Sitka spruce top on HPL back and sides produces warmth, balance, and clarity
- Fishman MX electronics translate the natural, airy tone of the 000-X2E capturing its full expression
- Martin X-bracing enhances punch and low end
- Select hardwood neck and fingerboard offer wonderful playability and response
- Easy-playing High Performance Taper neck profile
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: 000
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: HIgh-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Material: Select Hardwood
- Nut/Saddle Material: White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman MX
- Strings: Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 11000X2E-01