Martin 000Jr-10 Natural Acoustic Guitar
Martin 000Jr-10 Natural Acoustic Guitar - The Junior Series is designed for players looking for big sound in a slightly smaller body. Now available in the popular Auditorium style, the 000Jr-10 features sapele back and sides, which offer warm tones with a strong midrange response. It includes a Sitka spruce top for added warmth and projection and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper for ease of playability. This model also sports a soft back edge to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. Strung with Retro® light gauge strings.
The clarity and depth of the Martin 000Jr-10 come from its comfortably reduced 000 Junior-14 Fret body. The mini auditorium body style provides excellent projection and focus and is conveniently sized for students, travelers, or any player who wants Martin quality in a compact package. The 000Jr-10 also delivers a focused tone that's tailor-made for mixing projects and ensemble integration.
The 000Jr-10's select hardwood neck with hand-rubbed finish features Martin's High-Performance Taper profile — the same profile found on its top-of-the-line guitars. This gives the 000Jr-10 effortless playability that will inspire self-starters and longtime players alike.
Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Comfortably reduced Martin 000 Junior-14 Fret body size
- Great for touring musicians, travelers, and students
- Solid Sitka spruce top on sapele back and sides is a recipe for warmth, balance, and clarity
- Martin X-bracing enhances punch and low end
- Select hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard
- Easy-playing High Performance Taper neck profile
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Sapele
- Body Bracing: Sitka Spruce X-bracing
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed gear
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: Corian/Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: Martin, .012-.054
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- Model #: 000JR-10