MARTIN D-35 DREADNOUGHT ACOUSTIC GUITAR - True Martin Acoustic Tone!
Martin 6-string Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar with Sitka Spruce Top, East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides, and Mahogany Neck - Natural
In the early part of the twentieth century, the history of the modern guitar began. Martin's early Standard Series Dreadnoughts set into motion the guitar's prominent role in modern music and set the standard for tone quality in acoustic guitars. Martin's Standard Series models became known for resonant warm tones, quality craftsmanship and tasteful styling. For those reasons Martin dreadnought guitars became an important part of the music written and performed by the famous musicians and singing stars of the '20s and '30s.
Standard Series guitars are owned and played by many of today's country and rock stars for the same reasons that many of music's early stars played Martin dreadnought guitars. The sound quality and craftsmanship of today's Standard Series models continue to live up to the reputation established by their forerunners that began the Golden Age of the guitar.
The Martin D35 has a solid Sitka spruce top with glossy finish, special East Indian rosewood for the polished back and sides, and genuine ebony for the fingerboard and bridge. With its rich, resonant warmth and punchy volume, the Martin D35 is particularly well-suited to music styles requiring loud, powerful rhythm accompaniment. You even get a Martin case so its easy to keep your new guitar in the best condition wherever music takes you.
Martin D-35 Features:
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Back: 3 pieceSolid East Indian Rosewood
- Side: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White
- Back Inlay: B/W Boltaron
- Neck: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Gold Foil Logo
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard: Solid Striped Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Total Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss/ Dark Filler
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Semi Gloss/ Dark Mahogany Stain/ Dark Filler
- Bridge: Striped Ebony
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Chrome w/ Large Knobs
- Case: 640 Molded Hard Shell