Martin OMCXAE Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar Black
The Martin OMCXAE Acoustic Electric Guitar is a grand performance cutaway model, crafted from a Sitka Spruce top and Jett Black HPL back and sides. Combined with a Performing Artist rust Birch laminate neck and Richlite fingerboard, this guitar's slimmer profile makes it easier to play compared to similar guitars on the market. Equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics that can be accessed through the soundhole, the OMCXAE will deliver a clear and lively acoustic tone. USB capability is also included with the OMCXAE, allowing you to plug directly into your computer to record your favourite songs.
Performing Artist Neck Profile
Another great feature of the Martin OMCXAEis the slim neck profile. Whether you're performing or recording for long hours, the OMCXAE's slim neck enables you to comfortably and effortlessly move your hand, allowing you to play for longer.
Fishman Electronics & USB Capability
Like many guitars in the Martin X Series, this guitar is equipped with Fishman electronics. The Fishman Sonitone pickup system features a soundhole mounted pre-amp with rotary controls for Volume and Tone. With its easy access, this system delivers a great-sounding output onstage and in the studio, and provides you with a reliable instrument that is versatile for players of all levels. USB capability is also included on the Martin OMCXAE, and allows you to record your tracks directly to a computer via USB connection.
Martin OMCXAE Black Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- 000-14 Fret cutaway body with Jett Black HPL textured-finish top, back, and sides
- Comfortable 25.4" scale length with solid Sitka spruce X-bracing
- PA-profile Black Stratabond neck and Black Richlite fingerboard
- Ready for performance and recording, with Fishman Sonitone electronics
- Modified '30s-style Black Richlite bridge
- Appointments include a black Corian nut and chrome tuners with small buttons
- Top:HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Brace in Sitka Spruce
- Back: HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- Sides: HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- Finish:Hand Rubbed, Jett Black
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Neck:Black Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Nut Material:Black Corian
- Headstock: Solid with Standard Taper
- Fingerboard: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: White Plastic Dots
- Tuners:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone