PreSonus ATOM Producer Lab Complete Production Kit
PreSonus ATOM Producer Lab Complete Production Kit - Produce your tracks and get professional results with this tightly integrated, all-PreSonus® production kit. Start triggering samples and loops in real-time with the flexible and intuitive ATOM pad controller. Record vocals and create your own sample library with the bus-powered AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Capture and mix it all in Studio One® Artist with the bonus MVP Loop content library and the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for professional results.
ATOM: Fast, flexible control.
Produce beats, play virtual instruments, and trigger sound effects and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility! The most versatile pad controller in its class, PreSonus®’ ATOM pad controller is compatible with most music software and integrates with included Studio One® Artist production software to let you create and perform with ease. Perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks. MIDI Keyboard mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode enable you to custom control your instruments. And with 4 programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons, you can navigate and set more parameters faster.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration and offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy! Best of all, ATOM and Studio One integrate tightly so you can enjoy a blazingly fast, professional-style workflow.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The simple, handy AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for your recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones like the M7 tend to “warm up” a sound, making them go-to microphones for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Everything you need.
With the ATOM Producer Lab and a laptop, you’re ready to start producing. You’ll love ATOM’s expressive pads and flexible controls, and its tight integration with Studio One will open up your production environment and speed up your workflow. You get a wealth of virtual instruments, loops, and drum kits with Studio One, plus the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite and a carefully curated MVP Loops loop and one-shot library custom-designed for ATOM. You can buy even more content from the PreSonus Shop. Check out the ATOM Producer Lab at your favorite PreSonus dealer today!
Includes Studio MagicPlug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- Groove box–style pad controller
- 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with 8 pad banks (128 total sounds)
- Enjoy full expression with switchable polyphonic aftertouch, channel pressure, or MIDI CC message modes
- 4 endless rotary encoders make tweaking parameters a breeze
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pressure thresholds customize the pads’ response for maximum expression
- MIDI keyboard, note repeat, and full velocity modes
- Internal or external clocking and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Deep integration with Studio One DAW software
- Automatically detected by Studio One, so no setup is required
- Create a new track, change an instrument’s preset, or change your project’s tempo right from the hardware
- Set looping points, navigate the timeline, zoom in/out on the timeline or events, and edit/quantize MIDI events
- Benefit from quick access to Studio One’s transport controls
- Also works with other DAWs via USB-MIDI
- Includes Studio One Artist software and a 5' USB cable
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording
- Records at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-standard digital resolution
- Dual preamplifiers with combo inputs let you record microphone- and instrument-level audio
- Onboard +48-volt phantom power accommodates studio condenser microphones
- Internal analog mixer lets you blend direct input and playback signal for latency-free monitoring
- Mobile-friendly USB bus power means there’s no need to carry an additional power supply
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Mac or Windows operating systems
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software and over 6GB of third-party content
- Large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- 40Hz–18kHz frequency response captures sources with exceptional realism
- 136dB SPL tackles loud sources with ease
- Intuitive single-window work environment
- Drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks
- Advanced virtual instruments, automation features, busing, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384kHz audio
- Patterns allows for intuitive composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer-style UI
- Next-generation Impact XT and Sample One XT virtual instruments
- Drum Editor
- Presence XT sample playback instrument
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing and modulation matrix
- Transient detection with editable markers, drag-and-drop groove extraction
- 31 native effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Integrated online Cloud Services including the PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange, bidirectional SoundCloud integration
- Type: ATOM Pad Controller with AudioBox, M7 Mic
- Pads: 16 x RGB Pads
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Polyphonic Aftertouch, Channel Pressure
- Encoders/Pots: 4 x Programmable Rotary Encoders
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Sequencer: Yes (Studio One Artist software)
- Software: Studio One Artist, MVP Loops
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 40GB drive space
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 40GB drive space
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.11 or higher, 64-bit
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 0.82"
- Width: 7.95"
- Depth: 7.68"
- Weight: 1 lb.