PreSonus Eris Sub 8 8-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer
The PreSonus Eris Sub 8 offers clean low-end reinforcement for your monitoring chain, thanks to a first-rate low-frequency driver and a state-of-the-art 100-watt Class AB amplifier. Continuously variable input gain and lowpass filter controls make tailoring this powered studio subwoofer to your room easy, while a defeatable highpass filter prevents sub-80Hz frequency content from reaching your main monitors. Easily connect it to the rest of your gear with a full complement of balanced and unbalanced I/O. You also get a polarity invert feature, plus solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more. The bottom line: the PreSonus Eris Sub8 is a top-notch studio subwoofer that’s a must-have add-on for your Eris E3.5, E4.5, or other small-sized studio monitors.
First-rate driver and state-of-the-art amplifier
The Eris Sub8 delivers smooth low-frequency transients, thanks to its first-rate driver and state-of-the-art amplifier. The 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer includes a high-elasticity rubber surround for squeaky-clean low-frequency audio reproduction, while the 100-watt Class AB amplifier supplies robust output with minimal distortion.
Customizable sound reproduction for any room
Tailoring the PreSonus Eris Sub8 to your room is a piece of cake, by virtue of its plentiful tuning controls. A gain knob enables -30dB to +6dB of continuously variable output, while a continuously variable lowpass filter cleans up unwanted resonances in the 50–130Hz frequency range. You also get a defeatable highpass filter that removes the sub-80Hz frequency content from the Eris Sub8’s full-range output before it reaches your main studio monitors. A polarity invert switch rounds out the Eris Sub8’s robust feature set.
PreSonus Eris Sub8 Studio Subwoofer Features:
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer delivers smooth low-frequency transients
- High-elasticity rubber surround ensures squeaky-clean low-frequency audio reproduction
- 100W Class AB amplifier supplies robust output with minimal distortion
- Gain knob enables -30dB to +6dB of continuously variable output
- Continuously variable lowpass filter tames resonances in the 50–130Hz frequency range
- Defeatable highpass filter prevents sub-80Hz frequency content from reaching your main monitors
- Polarity invert switch corrects phase-cancelation issues
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O ensures easy connectivity with the rest of your gear
- Solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more
- Powered: Yes
- Speaker Size: 8"
- Driver Type: Paper-composite Low-frequency Transducer with Rubber surround
- Total Power : 100W Peak Class AB
- Input Types: 2 x 1/4" (left/right) , 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types: 2 x 1/4" (left/right), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Enclosure Type: Front Ported
- Enclosure Material: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Height: 15.1"
- Width: 9.8"
- Depth: 11.7"
- Weight: 22.2 lbs.
- Model #: E Sub 8