PreSonus Studio 1810 USB Audio Interface 18-in/8-out, with 4 XMAX Preamps
PreSonus Studio 1810 USB Audio Interface - Almost everyone at PreSonus is a musician, and many of us are DJs and electronic musicians. So we understand the need for a high-quality audio interface with the best sounding preamps available and top quality digital converters. We need cue mix monitoring for live DJ gigs as well as in the studio. We need direct line inputs for our external synths, and we need expandability because we can’t resist adding more synths to our collection. That’s why we created the Studio 1810. With 18 flexible inputs, 8 outputs, cue mix monitoring on the first of two headphone outputs, and an onboard DSP monitor mixer that’s integrated into both Studio One® Artist and UC Surface, the Studio 1810 delivers superior audio and the features electronic music producers and DJs need.
High-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and our famous XMAX preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 1810 audio interface operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. XMAX Class A microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings, making it ideal for both vocal production and sampling.
All the inputs you need, when you need them.
In addition to XMAX mic preamps, the first two Studio 1810 inputs provide instrument preamps so you can directly connect guitars and basses without a D.I. box. All four combo connections feature line level inputs with 40 dB of gain for low-level line devices, like that TR-808 you snagged off Craigslist. Four direct-to-ADC balanced line inputs are ideal for connecting synthesizers, outboard preamps, and channel strips. And the Studio 1810 audio interface is equipped with eight channels of ADAT Optical input (four channels at 96 kHz), enabling you to expand your inputs with an 8-channel converter like our premium-quality DigiMax DP88, so your recording system can grow along with your synth collection.
In the studio and on the gig.
The first of two high-powered headphone outputs features Cue Mix A/B so you can choose between two mixes with a button press, providing the flexibility you need for live DJ performances and studio collaboration. In addition to L/R main outputs with front-panel Mute and level controls, you get four balanced line outputs for monitor mixing plus stereo S/PDIF digital I/O. All line-level outputs are DC coupled, enabling them to send control voltages. An 18x6 monitor mixer lets you create three stereo near-zero-latency monitor mixes. Studio 1810’s audio interface's MIDI I/O enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface, as well, making this versatile interface the heart of your studio.
World-class recording software included.
The Studio 1810 audio interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software but it really shines when used with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. The mix controls for the Studio 1810’s onboard monitor mixer are seamlessly integrated into Studio One. Using Studio One’s unique Z-Mix feature, you can create near zero-latency monitor mixes without leaving your recording environment. You also can remote-control monitor mixes using free PreSonus UC Surface touch-control software for Mac®, Windows®, iPad®, and Android™.
The flexible production tool.
With cue mix headphone monitoring, onboard monitor mixing, sweet-sounding preamps, abundant line inputs, and up to 192 kHz sample rate, the Studio 1810 will give you the ultra-high-def sound and versatile connectivity you need to make state-of-the-art recordings and perform live. An excellent companion for any recording software, the Studio 1810’s integration with Studio One Artist and remote control with UC Surface provide a complete and thoroughly professional recording solution. Check out the Studio 1810 at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
Includes Studio Magic
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
PreSonus Studio 1810 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB 2.0 18x8 audio interface (8x8 at 192kHz)
- 2 mic/line/instrument inputs and 2 mic/line inputs all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 4 rear-panel ¼” TRS balanced line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT optical input (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced DC-coupled main outputs with level control and dedicated mute button
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- LED metering for all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 8
- Number of Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 4 x 1/4" TRS (line)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" TRS (line), 2 x 1/4" TRS (main)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Studio One Artist, UC Surface Control, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite (Eventide, Lexicon, Maag Audio, Brainworx, Arturia)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel 2GHz i5 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel/AMD 2GHz Multi-core Processor or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.