PreSonus Studio 1810c USB-C Audio Interface 18-in/8-out USB-C Audio Interface with 4 XMAX Preamps
PreSonus Studio 1810c - Ideal for producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources, the Studio 1810c 192 kHz USB-C audio interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including ADAT and S/PDIF, and features PreSonus® XMAX mic preamps, DC-coupled line outputs, and MIDI I/O. A complete, all-in-one recording package, the Studio 1810c offers control-room integration with included Studio One® Artist music production software and free UC Surface control software and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0 connections.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus UC Surface control software for macOS®, Windows®, iPad®, and Android™ tablet and Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 1810c audio interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment—including powerful extensions for Studio One like the CTC-1 Console Shaper and Presence XT Editor.
Take the tour.
The 18-in, 8-out Studio 1810c audio interface features USB-C computer connectivity and records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including 4 microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps, 4 dedicated line inputs, 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz), and S/PDIF inputs. In addition to the main L/R outputs, you get four DC-coupled line-level outputs that can send control voltages. You also get two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams. A built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface.
The Studio 1810c audio interface operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX mic preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound.
The flexible production tool.
With cue mix headphone monitoring, onboard monitor mixing, pristine mic preamps, abundant line inputs, and up to 192 kHz sample rate, the Studio 1810c will give you the ultra-high-def sound and versatile connectivity you need to make state-of-the-art recordings and perform live. An excellent companion for any recording software, the Studio 1810c’s integration with Studio One Artist and remote control with UC Surface provide a complete and thoroughly professional recording studio.
Includes Studio Magic
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
PreSonus Studio 1810c USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB-C 18 x 8 audio interface (8 x 8 at 192kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48-volt phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2-1/4" TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 4-1/4" TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic plug-in suite included
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 8
- Number of Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 4 x 1/4" (line)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (line), 2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Software: Studio One Artist, UC Surface Control Software
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later, iOS 9.3 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Android 5.0 or later
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.