PreSonus Studio 26c USB-C Audio Interface 2-in/4-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 XMAX-L Preamps
PreSonus Studio 26c USB-C Audio Interface - Ideal for DJs, mobile musicians, and electronic musicians who want excellent audio quality in a sturdy, portable form factor, the bus-powered Studio 26c 2-in, 4-out audio interface records at up to 192 kHz and features mic/line/instrument inputs, DC-coupled line outputs, MIDI I/O, and a Cue Mix A/B button. A complete, all-in-one recording package, the Studio 26c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software for macOS® and Windows® and includes USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables for compatibility with most computers.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus® Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 26c interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
Take the tour.
The 2-in, 4-out Studio 26c audio interface features USB-C computer connectivity and includes combo mic/instrument/line inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics; balanced, ¼-inch TRS, line-level main outputs; and an output level control. All line-level outputs are DC coupled, enabling them to send control voltages. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. The Studio 26c’s built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface.
The Studio 26c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion.
Designed for the home recording studio. Built for the road.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 26c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 26c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable, home and mobile recording studio.
Includes Studio Magic
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
PreSonus Studio 26c USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/4-out USB-C audio interface
- Loaded with 2 clear and dynamic XMAX-L solid-state microphone preamplifiers
- Capable of up to 24-bit/192kHz studio-grade digital resolution
- Stay on top of your mix with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring
- Cue Mix A/B headphone output control accommodates a number of advanced applications
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows PCs
- Packaged with the PreSonus Studio Magic plug-in suite, which includes 7 AAX/VST/AU plug-ins that model top studio gear
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 2 x 1/4" (line)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Software: Studio One Artist
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.