RCF M801 - TWO-WAY PASSIVE SPEAKER
The RCF M801 is a multipurpose two-way full-range speaker system, suitable in a wide range of installations.
The compactness, together with the elegant and neutral design with accurate finishing make the RCF M801 suitable for almost any environment and architectural constraint.
Available mounting accessories allow you to use the M801 wall or ceiling mounted, with reference to the several possible applications.
The M 801 has a controlled dispersion and delivers undistorted SPL value above any expectation from such a compact speaker system.
The M801 features high sensitivity thanks to the use of oversized magnets and a comfortable sound quality with smooth and wide frequency response performed thanks to the Kapton diaphragm compression driver loaded on a constant directivity horn.
The LICC crossover design includes an electronic protection on high frequency device.
- • Multimedia Environments
- • Conference Halls
- • Pubs
- • Café
- • Foreground Business Music
- • Delay Fill
- • Place of Worships
- • 13041004 Black
- • 13041025 White
- High Quality 2-way passive loudspeaker
- 1 x 8" woofer, vented
- 1 x 1" in driver, on 90°x60° CD horn
- High Power Handling ‘Low Impedance Compensated Crossover', with electronic protection for the driver
- 150W AES power handling
- Steel Front Grille with robust double mesh polyester clothing
- Rotatable RCF front logo
- Installation points are available on the rear panel, top and bottom
- All models have a 4-pin EUROBLOCK connector (audio input and parallel link output)