Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo - The Versatile Tremolo Effect for the 21st Century
The amazingly versatile Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo effects pedal gives you more control than you've ever had before over the sound of your tremolo effect. Thanks to the five position voicing switch, you can go from silky, shimmering tremolo to warm, rich pulsations. Red Witch put a ton of innovation into the Pentavocal Tremolo to give you the sound of classic tube tremolo, and a whole lot more. So add a heavy dose of vibe to your tone, and stop compromising with your amplifier's built-in tremolo - get the Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo effects pedal!
Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal at a Glance:
- Five voices for tonal versatility
- Innovative "Bottom" control
- Internal control for additional customization
Five voices for tonal versatility
Pentavocal means "five voices", which this tremolo offers up. Each voice setting has its own sonic signature, from lightly shimmering sounds to deep, throbbing effects. The voices conjure images of various classic tube amplifiers with famous tremolo units. But thanks to the Pentavocal Tremolo, you can get the perfect tremolo sound with any amplifier, in any setting.
Innovative "Bottom" control
Here's where the Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo really gets cool. The innovative Bottom control lets you apply the tremolo effect to a specific frequency range. Start with the knob fully counter-clockwise, and you hear a throbbing in the bass frequencies, while the midrange and high frequencies ring out smoothly. As you rotate the Bottom control clockwise, the tremolo effect gradually takes hold of those higher frequencies, with less emphasis on low frequencies. So you can get a tone that shimmers gently under the surface, pumps wildly, or anywhere in-between. It sounds fantastic, and you'll only find it on the Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo.
Internal control for additional customization
Like many Red Witch guitar effects pedals, the Pentavocal Tremolo has a hidden secret inside. Pop the case open (it's easy, and encouraged by Red Witch), and there's an internal trim pot that lets you adjust the bias of the tremolo wave. Adjusting this control changes the tremolo response from a symmetrical wave (smooth sound) to an asymmetrical wave (wobbly sound). It's an innovative way to fine-tune your tremolo effect to suit whatever style you're going for.
Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Very flexible and musical tremolo effects pedal
- All-analog signal path sounds great and doesn't alter your tone
- Wave footswitch lets you switch between a smooth sine-wave tremolo effect and a hard, square-wave effect
- Five voicings give you a variety of tremolo sounds
- Innovative Bottom control lets you highlight the tremolo effect on just the low frequencies, high frequencies, or anywhere in-between
- Volume control makes up for lost volume due to the tremolo effect, and also lets this pedal double as a great clean boost pedal to overdrive your amplifier
- Internal trim pot lets you change the symmetry of the tremolo wave
The Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo guitar effects pedal is your one-stop solution for a world of rich, vibrant tremolo effects!