Samson Expedition XP208w Portable PA System
The Samson Expedition XP208w Rechargeable Portable PA is the perfect solution for anyone who needs great-sounding mobile audio. With 200 watts of power, 20 hours of battery life, a 4-channel mixer and Bluetooth audio, the XP208w offers big sound to musicians, DJs or those just hanging around the barbeque. The system includes a wireless handheld microphone for completely cord-free performance.
Power and Build
The XP208w operates for up to 20 hours continuously via its built-in rechargeable battery. Its lightweight amplifier delivers 200 watts of power to an 8" 2-way speaker system. All of this is housed in a rugged polypropylene enclosure with a steel grille, locking telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels that weighs just under 24 pounds. Needless to say, transporting the XP208w is a breeze. Plus, a 1 3/8" speaker mount allows the XP208w to be mounted using any standard speaker stand.
In The Mix
Equipped with a full-featured 4-channel mixer, the XP208w makes for quick and easy setup. Connect microphones, line-level devices, and for buskers, guitars directly to the XP208w. The speaker can also stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device. A variable reverb control adds depth, and a voiceover ducker automatically lowers the music when speaking or singing into a microphone (XLR or wireless inputs). In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided to adjust the tonal characteristics of the XP208w, as is a line output to daisy-chain additional speakers.
Included with the XP208w comes a Samson XPD2 Handheld Digital USB Wireless System (with USB extension cable). And thanks to the inclusion of two USB wireless ports, you can integrate a second XPD Series wireless system (sold separately) for multi-performer vocal and speech applications.
Samson Expedition XP208w Portable PA Features
- All-in-one portable PA system that weighs less than 24 pounds
- Internal battery runs for up to 20 hours on a single charge
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes Samson XPD2 Handheld Digital USB wireless system for
- USB extension cable offers up to 100' wireless operating range
- 200-watt 2-way speaker enclosure includes a 8" woofer and a 1" tweeter
- Class D amplifier produces 200 watts of peak power, without adding a ton of weight
- 4-channel mixer with 2-band EQ and independent volume controls on each channel
- Variable reverb control for mic/wireless inputs lets you add depth and dimension
- Voiceover control with priority ducking lets you talk over music playback
- Line output makes it easy to daisy-chain multiple systems
- Two USB wireless ports for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems and phone charging
- One XPD2 Handheld wireless microphone system included
- Battery level, Charging and Power LED indicators make system monitoring a breeze
- Rugged polypropylene enclosure with steel grille travels wonderfully
- Telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels for easy transport
- Integrated 1-3/8" speaker stand mounting socket accommodates standard speaker poles
- Side microphone mounting clip for wireless mic storage
- Type: Portable PA System
- Speaker Drivers: 1 x 8" LF, 2 x 1" HF
- Number of Mixer Channels: 3
- EQ: 2-band Channel EQ
- Effects: Reverb
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (line)
- USB: 2 x Type A
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Total Power: 200W
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-18khz (±3 db)
- Microphone: 1 x Handheld Dynamic
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene, Steel Grille
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Battery-powered: Yes
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable / Rechargeable internal battery
- Height: 17"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 23.8"