Samson G-Track Pro USB Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone
Samson G-Track Pro USB Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone - Professional sounding recordings shouldn't require an advanced degree in engineering. In your home studio or recording on the road, G-Track Pro allows you to focus on your recording and less on the process. G-Track Pro is a USB microphone with an instrument input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time. With the ability to capture your audio at 24-bit/96kHz, your recordings will deliver extremely detailed, high-resolution results. With plug-and-play connectivity and a straightforward design, G-Track Pro is the right choice for musicians, podcasters or streamers.
It's A Mic
Dual 1" (25mm) large-diaphragm condenser capsules captures the detail and nuance of your voice or instrument. Offering three selectable pickup patters (cardioid, omnidirectional and birdirectional), G-Track Pro provides the flexibility for any project. The front panel Mic gain control, so you always get the best signal level no matter where the mic is placed.
It's An Audio Interface
G-Track Pro includes a standard 1/4" instrument input for recording bass, guitar, keyboard and other line level devices. Singer/songwriters can quickly capture vocal and instrument performances simultaneously or podcasters can add a sub-mixer to record additional hosts and guests. A Mono / 2-Track switch allows you to record the mic and instrument on the same tracks for streaming content or on separate tracks for post production editing.
And It's A Mixer
G-Track pro includes a full-featured mixer with independent controls for the Mic and Instrument volume controls to optimize your mix. The 1/8" stereo output and high-quality headphone amplifier provides zero-latency playback complete with direct monitoring mix controls. It also features a Mute button that silences the input signals when needed, which is ideal for podcasters and gamers.
G-Track Pro's heavy-duty, die-cast desktop base features permanent-grip hinges that hold the mic securely in place once you've selected an optimal recording position.
Samson G-Track Pro Features:
- Cardioid, figure-8, and omnidirectional polar patterns for flexible operation
- Capture any source at a detailed 24-bit/96kHz resolution with a smooth, flat 50Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Built-in 2-in/2-out USB audio interface that works with both Mac and PC
- 1/4" instrument input accommodates your guitar, keyboard, or line-level device
- Record vocals and instruments simultaneously, or use a sub-mixer to add a second microphone
- Mono/2-Track switch toggles between recording the mic and instrument on the same track for streaming content, or on separate tracks for post-production editing
- Zero-latency playback with direct monitoring mix controls via a high-quality headphone amplifier
- Handy Mute button for silencing the input signals
- Simple plug-and-play design with no drivers to install
- Includes an integrated desktop base
- Microphone Type: Dual back Electret Condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Mono (mic/instrument mixed), Stereo (mic/instrument separate tracks)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
- Diaphragm Size: Dual 1" (25mm)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB SPL
- Sensitivity: +6dB FS/Pa
- Color: Dark Gray
- Connector: USB Type B, 1 x 1/8" (headphones), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Power Source: USB bus powered
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 3.52 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Desktop base, USB cable