Sigma GTCE+ Acoustic Electric Guitar
Sigma GTCE+ Acoustic Electric Guitar – Sigma Guitars was launched in 1970 and has since established an excellent reputation amongst musicians. They produce outstanding quality guitars with solid construction and amazing sound quality. Sigma pay their undivided attention to every step of the construction process with specially trained staff in the most efficient guitar factories in Japan before being sent to the US for inspection.
Sigma guitars are very popular. There are forums, websites and fanpages dedicated to them and its rare to see a second hand one on the market. All of that speaks volumes about the quality and care that goes into making them and how well they play and with a wide range to choose from you’re sure to find a guitar that works for you.
- Body Size: Grand OM-14 Fret, Cutaway
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Tilia
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Headstock inlay: Abalone, torch pattern
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Electronics: Sigma Preamp (with Tuner)
- Finish: PU-lacquer