Sigma SDP-10E Crossroad Series Dreadnought Electric Acoustic Guitar
Sigma SDP-10E Crossroad Series Dreadnought Electric Acoustic Guitar – Sigma’s Crossroad Series encompasses a range of all-solid acoustic models boasting prodigious specs and a stunning vintage-inspired aesthetic. They all feature solid Sitka Spruce tops with the choice between the warm, mid-range punch of solid Mahogany, or the balanced and powerful sound of solid Pau Ferro for the back & sides. The choice of timber immediately gives these guitars a classic look, and this is set-off with gorgeous unique features — such as the diamond-pattern rosette and pearl fingerboard inlays.
High-quality Grover open-gear tuners complete the retro vibes, and the LR Baggs electronics and soft-shell case mean these guitars are just as ready for the stage as they are for the studio. If you’re looking for a professional-grade acoustic that won’t break the bank — any model from Sigma’s Crossroad Series would be a safe bet!
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Pau Ferro
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4″ (645 mm)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4″ (44,5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Open-Gear with Butterbean Knobs
- Electronics: LR Baggs EAS-VTC
- Finish: Satin
- Soft-Shell Case: SSC-D