Squier Bullet Strat HT Brown Sunburst Indian Laurel Fingerboard
Squier Bullet Strat HT Brown Sunburst Indian Laurel Fingerboard - The perfect first guitar! The Squier Bullet Strat HT gives you the classic vibe of a Strat — a long-time favorite among guitarists of practically every genre. The Bullet is made for rocking with three single-coil pickups (a trademark of the Strat). That means you have access to those timeless "bright" Strat bridge tones, to-die-for in-between tones, and a Texas blues-approved neck pickup sound. There are also two tone controls onboard, so you'll be able to shape your sound any way you see fit. However you find your sound in the future, you know you'll be ready with the Squier Bullet Strat HT.
Big Strat tone
Like its more expensive cousins, the Squier Bullet Strat HT is loaded with the bell-like tones of three single-coil pickups. This electronics arrangement offers some of the most popular and iconic guitar tones in history. Combined with a 5-way pickup selector, a single volume control, and one tone knob, you'll be nailing the familiar tones of legendary Strat players, such as Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Ritchie Blackmore.
A Stratocaster in every way
All the refined details that have made the Stratocaster one of the most legendary instruments in history can be found on your new Squier Bullet Strat HT. The comfortable and familiar forearm and body contours make playing the guitar a joy. Your instrument will ring true, thanks to an Indian laurel-capped genuine maple neck. The 6-saddle hardtail bridge allows for fantastic intonation up and down the guitar's neck. And you'll love the striking image cut by the Squier Bullet Strat HT's iconic Stratocaster headstock.
By utilizing a hardtail bridge on the Squier Bullet Strat HT, you're able to enjoy more sustain and tuning stability than that offered by a traditional Strat's tremolo. More wood is left in the body, enriching your tone with greater harmonic content and thick sustain. Without the string movement of a non-locking trem, your strings will sit comfortably in the nut, avoiding any pinching or binding. If you don't require the pitch control of a trem, you'll love the Squier Bullet Strat HT.
Squier Bullet Strat HT Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Full-featured Strat at a fantastic value
- Basswood body offers a balanced tone
- 3 single-coil pickups sing with a familiar bell-like quality
- Hardtail bridge increases sustain and tuning stability
- Genuine maple neck with 21-fret Indian laurel fingerboard
- Comfortable C-shaped neck profile
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Color: Brown Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Non-tremolo
- Tuners: Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Standard Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Standard Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone (neck, middle), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0371001532