Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster White Blonde
Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster White Blonde - The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s celebrates one of the world's most instantly recognizable guitars, with added modern features. Boasting a pine body with a classic finish, the Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s harkens back to the original "black guard" Teles that started it all, while two Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups serve up legendary Tele twang. Check out this Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s and tap into iconic Telecaster sound at an affordable price.
Original "Black Guard" experience
Certain electric guitars are credited with shaping modern music, and the 1950s Fender "black guard" Telecaster may be the most iconic of them all. With this Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s, you can have a similar vintage tone and look at a price that any guitarist can afford. From the 3-saddle strings-thru-body bridge and vintage-style tuners to the single-ply black pickguard, this Tele is a smooth performer with unmistakable '50s vibe.
Custom set of alnico single-coil pickups
The discerning guitarists know that to get a real vintage sound from a guitar, you need to start with great pickups. The Fender-designed alnico single-coil Tele pickups in the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s nail those classic tones. You'll love the clear, punchy sounds, which are perfect for playing country, blues, jazz, rock, or pop. Sonically (and visually), these pickups extend the vintage appeal of this guitar.
Vintage appointments with modern playability
The black pickguard, alnico pickups, 3-saddle bridge, and vintage tuning keys cover the vintage side of things. But the 9.5" fingerboard radius gives you a comfortable playing surface that allows for wider string bends than the 7.25" radius of vintage guitars. While being rounded enough for comfortable chording, this radius is perfect for double-stop bends, wide vibrato, and even bends over a whole step. And the modern C-shape neck feels just right, smoothing the way for fleet-fingered fretting.
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s Features:
- Pine body; gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck, C profile
- Maple fingerboard, 9.5" radius, dot inlays
- 25.5" scale length, 21 Narrow Tall frets
- Fender-designed alnico single-coil bridge and neck pickups
- 3-way pickup selector; master Volume and Tone controls
- 3-saddle strings-thru-body bridge
- 1.65" bone nut
- Vintage-style tuners
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: '50s Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: White Blonde
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-Saddle Strings--thru-body
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0374030501