Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster 3 Colour Sunburst
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster 3 Colour Sunburst - The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster® is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazzmaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardwareSqui
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups and vintage-correct dual-channel Jazzmaster switching for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO WITH FLOATING BRIDGE
String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo, and the floating bridge features barrel saddles for solid string stability.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Vintage-designed electric guitar gives you classic Fender tone and vibe
- Dual Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups for snappy tone with a wide sonic range
- Rhythm and Lead tone circuits offer a wide range of sonic options
- Real bone nut allows for smoother tremolo operation than synthetic nuts
- Player-favorite "C"-shaped neck and narrow tall frets for exceptional playability
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: 3-color Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Vintage-style with Non-locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way pickup toggle, lead/rhythm switch, neck pickup thumbwheel
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0374083500