Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang Bass Surf Green Electric Bass Guitar
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang Bass Surf Green Electric Bass Guitar - Featuring the classic offset Mustang body, the Squier Classic Vibe Mustang Bass '60s four-string bass guitar delivers great looks and tone at a great value. The maple neck with "C"-shaped profile sets a standard for playability, and the addition of a real bone nut enhances tone and tuning stability. The Fender-designed split single-coil pickup with alnico magnets delivers punchy tone for a variety of musical styles. And with its shorter 30" scale length, the Squier Classic Vibe Mustang Bass '60s combines impressive low-end punch with fluid playability.
Fender-designed split single-coil pickup
Squier equips the Classic Vibe Mustang Bass '60s with a Fender-designed split single-coil bass pickup, with alnico magnets for maximum tone. The pickup is positioned to capture the fullest tone from the Mustang Bass, and Volume and Tone controls help you fine-tune your sound.
Classic '60s design
Squier tapped into the iconic design of the original 1966 Fender Mustang to create the Squier Classic Vibe Mustang Bass '60s. You get the classic body with its unique shape and a smooth-playing maple neck. It even sports the original-looking Mustang Bass bridge, with adjustable saddles for adjustable intonation.
Short-scale feel and tone
The Classic Vibe Mustang Bass '60s has a shorter 30" scale length for comfortable playability. The shorter scale length is great for younger players, but is also fun for players of any level. And many bass players at turn to a short-scale bass for their deeper, thumpier tone compared to standard-scale basses.
Squier Classic Vibe Mustang Bass '60s 4-string Bass Features:
- '60s-style Mustang bass looks and tone
- Maple C-shape neck offers a stout feel without being cumbersome
- Real bone nut enhances tone and tuning stability
- Fender-designed split single-coil pickup delivers powerful lows and punchy mids
- Volume and Tone controls for fine-tuning your sound
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Surf Green
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Nato
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 30"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Vintage-style
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Middle Pickup: Fender-designed Alnico Split Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: NPS, 45s
- Model #: 0374570557