Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang Vintage White
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang Vintage White - The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Mustang gives you classic Mustang tone, feel, and vibe at a great price. This Classic Vibe features a lightweight all-poplar body that is resonant and really pops aesthetically with the sweet gloss polyurethane finish. A smooth C-shape maple neck with Indian laurel fingerboard is comfortable and responsive. And with a pair of Fender Designed Alnico single-coil pickups, you get classic, crisp highs and midrange as well as a splash of low-end growl — great for grunge, garage rock, punk, or plain old rock ’n’ roll!
This Mustang is spec’d for your playing pleasure
The Classic Vibe ’60s Mustang comes with a pair of Fender Designed Alnico pickups routed through dual pickup switches. This arrangement puts you in command of an arsenal of in- and out-of-phase single-coil sounds. You get a superb array of tonal colors, from crisp and clear to warm and chunky. And for gentle to dramatic pitch effects, there’s a floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece and vintage-style tremolo arm standing by.
That body, that neck
With the Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Mustang, you get a classic offset design that feels great against the body and in the hands. Made from lightweight, resonant poplar, this classic rocker is perfect for long jams and performances. The C-shaped maple neck with Indian laurel fingerboard is also immediately playable and beautifully responsive.
Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Mustang Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Lightweight, offset-waist poplar body electric gives you enhanced playability
- Pair of Fender Designed Alnico single-coil pickups gives you classic crisp highs and midrange as well as a splash of low-end growl
- C-profile maple neck with 9.5"-radius Indian laurel fingerboard is comfortable and responsive
- Floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece provides stellar sustain
- Chrome hardware; white-tipped tuning machines
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Vintage White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, on/off slide switch (neck/bridge), in/out Phase switch (neck/bridge)
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0374080541