Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass 3 Tone Sunburst
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass 3 Tone Sunburst - A tribute to the decade that made the P Bass® an icon, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Precision Bass® embodies the aesthetics of the original and produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Precision Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickup
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUP
This model features a Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup for authentic Fender tone.
This bass bridge features threaded saddles for adjustable string spacing and period-correct style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass Features:
- Poplar body, gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck, C profile, 34" scale length
- Indian laurel fingerboard, 9.5" radius, 20 Narrow Tall frets, dot inlays
- Fender Designed Alnico split single-coil pickup
- Bridge and Neck Volume controls
- Master Tone control
- 4-saddle Vintage-style bridge
- 1.685" synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style tuners
- Body Shape: Precision
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: 3-tone Sunburst
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Vintage-style
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Middle Pickup: Fender Alnico Single Split-Coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105
- Model #: 0374510500