Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Thinline Natural
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Thinline Natural - The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline 60's celebrates one of the world's most instantly recognizable guitars, with added modern features. Boasting a chambered nato body with the classic natural finish, single F-hole, and curvy 4-ply pearloid pickguard, the Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline 60's harkens back to the Teles that launched a musical revolution, while two Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups serve up legendary Tele twang. Check out this Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline 60's and tap into iconic Telecaster tone at an affordable price.
The '60s Tele Thinline experience
Certain electric guitars are credited with shaping modern music, and the 1960s Fender Telecaster Thinline is certainly one of the most iconic of them all. With this Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline 60's, you can have a similar vintage tone and look at a price that any guitarist can afford. From the 3-saddle strings-thru-body bridge and vintage-style tuners to the bound body and 3-ply parchment pickguard, this Tele is a smooth performer with unmistakable '60s vibe.
Custom set of alnico single-coil pickups
The discerning guitarists know that to get a real vintage sound from a guitar, you need to start with great pickups. The Fender-designed alnico single-coil Tele pickups in the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline 60's nail those classic tones. You'll love the clear, punchy sounds, which are perfect for playing country, blues, jazz, rock, or pop. Sonically (and visually), these pickups extend the vintage appeal of this guitar.
Vintage appointments with modern playability
The pearloid pickguard, single F-hole, alnico pickups, 3-saddle bridge, and vintage tuning keys cover the vintage side of things. But the 9.5" fingerboard radius gives you a comfortable playing surface that allows for wider string bends than the 7.25" radius of vintage guitars. While being rounded enough for comfortable chording, this radius is perfect for double-stop bends, wide vibrato, and even bends over a whole step. And the modern C-shape neck feels just right, smoothing the way for fleet-fingered fretting.
Squier Classic Vibe 60's Telecaster Custom Features:
- Chambered nato body; gloss polyurethane finish
- 4-ply pearloid pickguard
- Maple neck, C profile
- Maple fingerboard, 9.5" radius, dot inlays
- 25.5" scale length, 21 Narrow Tall frets
- Fender-designed alnico single-coil bridge and neck pickups
- 3-way pickup selector; master Volume and Tone controls
- 3-saddle strings-thru-body bridge
- 1.65" bone nut
- Vintage-style tuners
- Body Type: Chambered Solidbody
- Body Shape: '60s Telecaster Thinline
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Natural
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-saddle Strings-thru-body
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0374067521