Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar Surf Green
Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar Surf Green - The Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar solidbody electric guitar gives you an authentically styled Jag with all the trimmings, at an amazing price. Take it from us, you'll love this guitar's comfortable and lightweight offset-waist body, easy-playing 24" scale, dual-circuit switching and controls, floating vibrato bridge, and eye-catching classic finish. Squier has armed the Classic Vibe '70s Jag with a pair of Fender Designed pickups that ring out with immense chimey tone and can get nasty when you push 'em. The Jaguar has long enjoyed a cult-like status; now you can affordably tap into that mystique, with the Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar.
You're in for a treat when you take the stage or record
When you take the stage with the Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar, you're in for a real treat. With its offset-waist body and colorful vintage finish, this axe not only gives your fans something eye-popping to look at — it also sounds stunning, thanks to a pair of Fender Designed '70s Jaguar pickups that serve up a broad range of tone, from crystal cleans to gritty grind. This Jag's sound is enhanced by its poplar body, while the lightweight, offset design makes short work of your marathon gigs. But don't think of this Jag as a stage-only axe. Those very same sonic and ergonomic qualities also make the Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar ideal for spicing your recordings with scrumptious, unique six-string textures.
Tone and playability collide in this vintage-inspired hotrod
Speaking of tone, Squier has spec'd their Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar with a pair of Fender Designed '70s Jaguar single-coils, routed through the unique Jaguar switching system — which includes comprehensive preset control over two distinct circuits. This produces a superb array of tone colors from crisp and clear to warm and chunky. You'll appreciate this Jag as a lead instrument, your high-speed runs facilitated by 6105 Narrow Tall frets and a 9.5" radius Indian laurel fingerboard. You'll soon discover lead-playing abilities you never knew you had. Comfort? The Jag's offset-waist body design — radical when it was introduced — fits like a glove, whether you're seated or standing.
Squier Classic Vibe series: hot mods of classic Fenders
Squier's tapped into something really cool with their Classic Vibe series — hot mods of classic Fenders, all sporting top-shelf materials and components, with primo fit-and-finish. If you're a guitarist or bassist, you'll likely agree that vintage Fender guitars and basses are heavily lusted-after items, so it's great that Fender, in their infinite wisdom, have set their Squier subsidiary free to create hot-rodded and affordable versions of the classics.
Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Poplar body, gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck, C profile, 24" scale length
- Indian laurel fingerboard, 9.5" radius, 22 Narrow Tall frets, Block inlays
- 2 Fender Designed alnico single-coil pickups
- Switching: neck only, both pickups, bridge
- Lead Circuit controls (switch down): Bridge and Neck Volume controls, Master Tone
- Rhythm Circuit Controls (switch up): Neck Pickup thumbwheel controls
- 6-saddle Vintage Style bridge with
- Floating vibrato tailpiece
- 1.65" bone nut; Vintage Style tuners
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Seafoam Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Block
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Vintage-style with Non-locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 2-way slide (rhythm/lead), 3 x on/off pickup switch, 1 x tone circuit switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0374090557