Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Bass Natural
Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Bass Natural - The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass® is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass®, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jazz Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups with ‘70s spacing for punchy, articulate tone.
This bass bridge features slotted barrel saddles for rock-solid string stability and vintage style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Bass Features:
- Soft maple body, gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck, C profile, 34" scale length
- Maple fingerboard, 9.5" radius, 20 Narrow Tall frets, Block inlays
- 2 Fender Designed Alnico single-coil pickups
- Bridge and Neck Volume controls
- Master Tone control
- 4-saddle Vintage-style bridge
- 1.5" synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style tuners
- Body Shape: Jazz
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Block
- Number of Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Vintage-style
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105
- Model #: 0374540521