Squier Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Deluxe Black
Squier Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Deluxe Black - The Squier Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Deluxe will float your boat. This hot-rodded Tele sports a toneful poplar body and a fast maple neck. You get two Fender Designed Wide Range humbuckers that deliver truckloads of tone. Playability is top-flight, with a 9.5"-radius fingerboard and narrow tall frets for comfortable chording and fast leads. Grab Squier’s value-packed Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Deluxe and make some music history.
Classic styling for unmistakable feel
Not deviating too far from the mold, the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Deluxe is still a Tele at the core. The classic maple neck and fretboard give your notes presence and bite while still feeling comfortable and fast. Reliable vintage-style tuners keep your axe in tune bend after bend. And the traditional-shaped body is familiar and instantly recognizable. The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Deluxe is all Tele.
Rockin’ pickup duo packs plenty of punch
When Fender originally launched the Telecaster Deluxe model in 1972, they set out to create a rock guitar that would appeal to a new generation of more aggressive guitarists. That’s why they outfitted it with two hot humbuckers. To capture that same spirit, Squier equipped the Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Deluxe with a pair of rockin’ Fender Designed Wide Range humbuckers. The neck delivers warm jazz tones and beefy overdrive with serious impact, while the bridge pickup delivers the fat, snarling tone you need for searing leads. Top that off with a full set of volume and tone controls for each pickup, and the Squier Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Deluxe makes dialing in the perfect sound a piece of cake.
The magic of Squier’s Classic Vibe series
Since its introduction, Squier’s Classic Vibe series has been the go-to source for affordable takes on original-era Fender guitars. From the Fender-voiced pickups and reformulated vintage colors to the modern neck profiles, fingerboard radii, and narrow tall frets, Squier has gone back to the drawing board to bring you a vintage-inspired guitar with the smooth playability and tonal versatility today’s guitarists demand. From its cool vintage visuals to its great tone and playing feel, there’s pure magic — and tremendous value — in the Squier Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Deluxe!
Squier Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Deluxe Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Poplar body, gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck, “C” profile
- Maple fingerboard, 9.5" radius, 21 narrow tall frets, dot inlays
- Bridge pickup: Fender Designed Wide Range humbucker
- Neck pickup: Fender Designed Wide Range humbucker
- 3-way pickup selector
- Master volume and tone controls
- 6-saddle string-through Tele bridge
- 1.65" bone nut; vintage-style tuners
- Factory strings: NPS 0.009–0.042
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-saddle Vintage-style Strings Through-body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume (neck/bridge), 2 x tone (neck/bridge), 3-position pickup toggle
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
- Model #: 0374060506