Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI 3 Tone Sunburst
Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI 3 Tone Sunburst - The Classic Vibe Bass VI is a faithful tribute to the secret weapon of producers and adventurous players that have dared to explore it since its original production from 1961 to 1975. Tuned an octave lower than a guitar and featuring a vintage-style tremolo, the Bass VI is the perfect companion to accompany any guitar or bass player into uncharted territory. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by original Bass VI models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-Tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-Plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO WITH FLOATING BRIDGE
String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo, and the floating bridge features barrel saddles for solid string stability.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Features:
- Poplar body gloss polyurethane finish
- 4-ply tortoiseshell Pickguard:
- Maple neck, C profile, 30" scale length
- Indian Laurel fingerboard, 9.5" radius, 21 Narrow Tall frets, Dot inlays
- 3 Fender Designed alnico single-coil pickups
- Master Volume and Tone controls
- 3 on/off switches (1 for each pickup)
- 2-position for Bass-cut "Strangle" circuit
- Bass VI bridge; 1.685" bone nut
- Vintage Style tuning machines
- Factory STRINGS: NPS 24–84, Standard E–E tuning
- Body Shape: Bass VI
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Color: 3-tone Sunburst
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 30"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Bass VI
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone; 3 x on/off slide switches, 1 x bass-cut strangle circuit switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .024-.084
- Model #: 0374580500