Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass HH Flat Black
Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass HH Flat Black - A daring reimagination of a rumbling classic, the Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass introduces enticing, cutting-edge features to a tried-and-true platform. With a matching headstock for a streamlined appearance and the stealthy vibe of black chrome hardware, this head-turning J Bass® is the embodiment of “bold.”
The Contemporary Active Jazz Bass caters to modern players with a 12”-radius maple fingerboard on a slim, modern “C”-shaped neck profile, providing fast and comfortable playability. At the heart of this monster is a pair of Squier SQR™ ceramic humbucking pickups that produce high fidelity tone great for any style. Further enhancing tone versatility is an active 9-volt preamp, offering intuitive controls for volume, pickup blend, traditional tone and stacked boost controls for bass and treble.
- Dual Squier SQR ceramic humbucking pickups
- Active 9-volt preamp with controls for Volume, Blend, Tone and Bass/Treble Boost
- Modern “C”-shaped neck profile with 12”-radius fingerboard
- Maple fingerboard with 20 frets
- Matching painted headstock
- Black chrome hardware
SQR Ceramic Humbucking Pickups
These Squier SQR ceramic humbucking pickups produce high-output, modern tone with punchy lows and clear highs.
Squier Active 9-Volt Bass Preamp
Versatile and easy-to-use, the all-new Squier Active 9-Volt Bass Preamp includes intuitive controls for master volume, pickup blend, tone and bass/treble boost.
The modern bridge provides optimal resonance, which translates into bigger tone, while being easy to restring.
Slim “C”-Shaped Neck Profile
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for easy playability.
A modern 12”-radius fingerboard offers low, fast action with slim feel.
Black Chrome Hardware
Stealthy and subtle, black chrome hardware is durable and resilient.
Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass Features:
- 4-string electric bass guitar
- SQR ceramic humbucking pickups for punchy lows, clear highs, and high-output tone
- Active electronics with controls for master volume, pickup blend, master tone, and bass/treble boost
- Modern bridge enhances resonance and makes restringing easier
- Fast-playing Slim "C" neck profile and 12"-radius fretboard
- Classic J Bass control set with individual volume knob and master tone knob
- Body Shape: Jazz
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Flat Black
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Standard High-mass
- Tuners: Standard Open-gear
- Neck Pickup: Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 1 x blend, 1 x bass/treble boost
- Strings: Fender #7250, .045-.105
- Model #: 0370450510